Friday, November 11, 2011

It's Friday! Not that it means...

Not that it means that I am off for the weekend.  Oh, no, not this regulatory affairs assistant.  I'll be working tomorrow, but I AM taking Sunday off.  We have family pictures on Sunday.

I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and only managed to spend 10.00.  I'm trying to refrain from too much craft spending, since Christmas is coming.  Megan, on the other hand, went yesterday and I am affraid to ask her how much she spent.  She came home with stuff for 4, yes 4, knitting projects she wants to do.  She has yet to master the art of multi-tasking when it comes to multiple projects.  We need to work on that if we're going to try to start a hobby business.  I have a feeling I will be doing some knitting in the future......

My next project - it's actually a small one, about 5x8.  I was going to do the large version of this for my sister in law for Christmas, but I won't have time.  Plus, I decided to fix her up a bag with bath and body works stuff and a gift certificate for a massage at the place I get mine at.  But, I still wanted to make her something - she loves wine and cooking, so this suits her :)



Last night, I went to Zumba class at the gym.  I LOVE Zumba!!  It's so much fun and a great workout.  One of my co-workers went last night too and I didn't think she was going to make it through the class, lol.   She said she and 2 other of my co-workers were thinking about doing a bootcamp starting in a few weeks - aka, kick your butt every morning workout.  I may try that, but my trainer does a good job of kicking my butt twice a week, thank you very much.

Megan and I are talking about starting our own Etsy site once we have some stuff done, and possibly having a booth at the local fall festival this next year.  I'm waiting to hear back from one of my friends who has an Etsy to see if it's even a viable option.  I'm not looking to make a lot of money, since this is mostly a hobby, but I don't want it to be a complete waste of time either.

Back to work....

~*Lynn*~

0 comments:

Post a Comment