Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Friday, it's finished, and it's FREEZING!

Ok, 2 days ago it was 75.  This morning, it's 28.  Holy cow.  When I came in to work yesterday morning, it was 65.  By the time I left, it was 39.  This weather is just goofy.  No wonder everyone is getting sick.

So, Mom's Christmas present is now done....YAY HOORAY!

The full picture:

Just the gold finches:


And, my typical signature I put on my finished projects:


Started on my mother-in-laws last night.  That one is on 18 count fabric and I hope to get it about 1/3 of the way done this weekend and finish it next weekend.  It won't take me too long, I don't think.  It seems to be going a lot faster than the other one.

Then, I can start on something for me.  Not sure what I want to do yet.  I have always wanted to do something with deer on it for the living room.  There are a lot of pretty patterns out there to choose from.

Didn't get to Barnes and Noble last night, but am probably going to go tonight.  I still want to get a good knitting stitch book.  Will probably start on a knitting project next weekend to do in between cross-stitching.  It helps break it up when I am working on multiple things at a time.

I'm going to the Buckhead Betties sale at lunch today.  Never heard of them?  You can check them out here:  Get a Bettie .  My sister-in-law works there as their payroll person.  It's a local company and they have FANTASTIC bags for everything.  Totes, backpacks, lunch bags, etc, etc, etc.  She usually gets me one every year for Christmas or so.  I want a nice large lunch bag.  I bring stuff in tupperware and it doesn't fit in your typical small bag, so I should be able to find one that works.



0 comments:

Post a Comment