Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Busy Tuesday

At work today.  Yesterday I didn't think I was going to make it.  My back was killing me.  I have had issues with my lower/mid-back since I broke my tailbone last May.  I have problems with stiffness in my right hip and occasional back spasms.  It didn't help that the hubby and I had stayed up watching movies until 1am on Sunday night :p

So, I took a 2-hour lunch and went to the gym and worked with John, my personal trainer.  I asked him to give me some good back-stretching exercises to do, so we worked a lot on upper body and core, along with a little cardio.  I'm going to go at lunch again today and work on the eliptical and then I have a weight training class tonight at 7.  My next 5K is Thanksgiving morning, so I want to be ready for that.

No cross-stitch update today.  I didn't get to work on it much yesterday.  I worked on it for about 30 minutes this morning while I was waiting on the dryer to quit running.  I got the missing leaf added and started on the outlining of the chickadees and the leaves.  Added a few more branches in the dark brown going from a branch to a leaf. 

I'm really wanting to start on  a knitting project for some reason, so I may start one this weekend and do that in between working on my mother-in-law's cross-stitch.  That'll be a nice break.

0 comments:

Post a Comment