Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Cyber Monday! Did you do your shopping?

Good Morning, blog world!

It was a lovely long weekend.  I did, let's see....not a whole lot in sewing, unfortunately. 

Thursday, we went to my wonderful mother-in-law's for dinner.  Then, at 10:00pm that night, me, my 2 kids, my best friend Jody and her son Jeffrey ventured out to Tanger Outlets in Mebane to see what we could scarf up.  Traffic was REDICULOUS!!!  I40 was backed up in both directions.  There was NO WHERE to park.  Everyone started parking in front of the sidewalks, so we filed suit.  Whoever designed that parking lot should be shot.  There is NO parking there.  Seriously.  And with that being the only outlet like that in the triad area, you would think that they would have thought of that.  They also had the parking lot for the heart center (which is closed on holidays and weekends) blocked off, so you couldn't park there and go across the street to the outlet **sigh**

But anyway, we went shopping and I got:

Levi's Store - 3 pair of jeans
Coldwater Creek - a shirt and a vest
Hanes Mill Outlet - 12 pair of socks and a hoodie
Famous Footwear - boots
Le Gourmet Chef - a carving knife and an insulated cup
Lucky Brands Store - a plaid shirt
Yankee Candle Company - "cookies for Santa" candle and a candle shade

And that concluded my shopping.  Do my kids know what they got for Christmas?  Yes.  And that is fine with me because, unfortunately, we are not doing a tree this year.  We have a very small house, and where we have usually put our tree, that area is taken up by Libby's kennel this year.  I still have decorations out, though.

Friday, I did nothing.  I was exhausted and we didn't get home til 4am.

Saturday, wonderful day of cleaning the house and doing laundry.

Sunday, went shopping with my good friend Tammy for our little Angel Tree girl.  She's going to be very happy we got her everything on her list - an mp3 player, a bicycle, and a barbie and barbie clothes.

This morning, I found a GREAT deal on a Wii console and 3 games on HSN.  Discovering they have a flex pay plan could be dangerous for me :p. 

Will hopefully have an update on the cross-stitch for my mother-in-law tomorrow.  I started on it, but not enough to post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment