Tuesday, December 27, 2011

So long no post! ACK!

Hope all of you had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!  Looking forward to a fantastic New Year, myself :)

Soooooooooooooooooooo......it's been too long since I have posted.  I'm currently working on a knitted pillow for my 2nd oldest neice who is 21 today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALLISON!!).  I am still working on my mother-in-law's cross stitch.  I just ordered my Country Cottage packets for my stitch-along that I joined (SLACKER!!!).  I did thoroughly enjoy my long weekend, and am looking forward to another this weekend!!

Was Santa good to you??  He was AWESOME to me this year!  I got just about everything I wanted, other than a trip home to see my Mom and brother :(.  But, that will come this spring/summer.

Let's see - First, I got this


This is my Bumble Bee :)  It's a 1999 35th Anniversary Mustang GT.  Hubby traded his 1995 GT for it.  Well, that and some racing parts.  We were originally looking at it for our daughter, but this car was too nice for a teenager.  Funny how when you get a new car at work everyone and their dog spot wants to talk to you  and they never had anything to say to you before :p.  Some people ask "Don't you want a NEW one?"  Nope, I don't.  Hubby rebuilds them as a hobby and he can work on these blindfolded.  I'm very happy with no car payments, thankyouverymuch.

Christmas Eve, we went to my mother-in-laws where I got the following:

  • Nook Tablet and Cover
  • Gray leather gloves
  • Pocketbook organizer
  • $25.00
  • Country Dance 2 for the Wii
  • Zumba Fitness for the Wii
  • Emerald and diamond earrings
  • Basket of body lotions/soaps/gels
  • Beautiful perfume

Christmas morning, we got up and were rather lazy.  I did my Zumba game for an hour.  Took a shower, then fed the family :



For dinner, I had ham, baked macaroni, yams, green beans and bread.  Oh, and pumpkin pie.  It was all REALLY REALLY good.

Tomorrow I should have some sewing updates to share.  It's been nice to take a little break from it after finishing Mom's project (which she LOVES) and my brother liked his scarf, too, so everything was a success.




0 comments:

Post a Comment