Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Not-so-wordless Wednesday :p


Cross stitch update above.  I'm still not going to have it done by Christmas, but that's ok.  She'll be surprised when I give it to her any time.

This past week has been wacky.

Last Thursday, we celebrated Jean's (my mother-in-law) birthday.  We went to Four Winds Cafe in Forest Oaks.  If you are in the Piedmont-Triad area and want something truly unique, I highly suggest it.  It's a little hole in the wall place, but the owner was the chef at the White House when Reagan was in office.  It's FANTASTIC.  Every meal is 3 courses.  He never makes the same dessert twice - I'm dying for him to make his Irish Cream Parfait again.

Anyhow, that's what we did Thursday.  Friday was the 3-year anniversary of my dad's passing :(.  Saturday was our 21st wedding anniversary.  We again ate at Four Winds - both for breakfast and dinner :)

That all is mostly why I have been so quiet this past week.  I've just been in a REALLY REALLY bad funk and I can't get out :(

Running to Hobby Lobby here in a few to get a frame to finish mom's present.  Will take a pic after it's framed so you all can see.

Hope you're having a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment