Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to work blahs.....

I love the fact that I actually got 2 days off for the weekend!  I have been working sooooo much, it was a fantastic break.  I am looking forward to after the 19th, so that I can take a week of VACATION!  Who cares if it's winter and cold out......I just need some "me" time.

Anyhow....

I got the first half of my nephew's huge pillow done.  And started on the 2nd.  It's purple and orange


And, I went back to doing some cross stitch.  My hands are going to be in continuous claw-form from holding the knitting needles, so I figured I would take a break....



The snowflakes are supposed to be white, but I changed them to DMC 4025.  I am loving the lambswool linen.  I never thought stitching on linen would be enjoyable, but I really like it.

All that being said, I am back to the gym today.  YAY!!!!!  I have missed it.  This fat is gonna be blasted in 2012.....have a great day all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment